Trekking, Biking & White Water Rafting in Nepal 2017
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Whitewater Adventures Nepal
Western Region, Nepal
From: $2699 AUD per trip
Approximately 190 km
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Guide services, meals, accommodations, park entry fees, rafting equipment and transportation
- Sightseeing: Kathmandu, Bodhnath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple, Patan Durbar Square, Patan Museum
- Enjoy two days Mountain Biking around the beautiful Landscapes with Himalayas view.
- Three and half days white water rafting on the Kali Gandaki River. Enjoy views of the mountains, the local villages and the Kali Gandaki River!
- Learn many new paddling skills and techniques!
- Paddle through class 3-4 rapids, by the emerald green fields and passed the amazing slopes of the mountains!
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 2: Explore Kathmandu and do sightseeing with professional tour guide.
Day 3: Kathmandu to Pokhara and trip preparation
Day 4: Have breakfast and then drive to Phedi. Trek from Phedi to Deurali. (2100m)
Day 5: Trek from Deurali to Ghandruk (1950 m)
Day 6: Trek from Ghandruk to Tadapani (2700m)
Day 7: Trek from Tadapani to Ghorepani (2900m)
Day 8: Trek from Ghorepani to Tatopani (1200m)
Day 9: Mountain Biking from Tatopani to Beni.
Day 10: Bike from Beni to the White Water Rafting starting point on the spectacular Kali Gandaki River.
Day 10-13: Whitewater Rafting on the Kali Gandaki (class 3-4).
Day 14: Sightseeing around Pokhara in the morning and after lunch we drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 15: Fly home
Your adventure awaits!
We are one of the well-known and leading whitewater rafting, kayaking and trekking companies with registered businesses in both Nepal and Australia. We have been operating Adventures holidays and expeditions and community volunteer programs since 2007 and are a leading company world-wide with an excellent reputation.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.