Trip at a Glance
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Price$290 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Any day, around 8:00 a.m.
Your hotel or any other place
Car, fuel, driving, guiding. If we do extra kms (over 630km total), it will be 0.20 USD/km, for the extra fuel. We will write down the mileage at the beginning and the end of each day and follow GPS
Not included: entrance fees (around 24 USD/person); parking fees (around 5 USD/tour); accommodation one night in Sighisoara; meals; there are unexpensive options - send a messsage for details
- Peles Castle from Sinaia: former summer residence of the Romanian Royal family.
- Bran Castle: the so-called "Dracula's Castle"
- Sighisoara: the "Pearl of Transylvania" - old fortress-town from the Middle Ages. We visit the most important landmarks. We spend the night here.
- Viscri - here we visit one of the most beautiful fortified churches from Transylvania. Part of UNESCO World Heritage, placed in a traditional villlage
- Brasov - here we visit the most important landmarks - the Black Church, the Rope Street, the Old City Council Square, the Black Tower, the White Tower