Trip at a Glance
Athens, Attica, Greece
Price€30 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
11:00 - 14:00, May 1 - June 30
Maria's workshop, Irakleio 14122, Athens
Workshop materials and equipment, workshop entry fees
Meeting Point: at Maria's workshop: Irakleio 14122, Athens, Irakleio is a suburb in the northeastern part of the Athens agglomeration, Greece and a municipality of the Attica Region.
- Traditional weaving workshop. Irakleio, Attiki is where the experience will take place. Maria Yiannakopoulou is your hostess for the whole experience.
- Guests will exercise their handcrafting capabilities and connect traditional weaving and yesterday’s traditions and crafts with today’s needs.
- Learn how to hand-craft appliques, patchworks, quilts and decorative textile creations.
- Maria will take you through a joyful game of imagination and aesthetics.
- What’s Special about this experience is a chance to utilise and develop hand-crafting capabilities and discover tradition along the way in a joyful manner.