Trip at a Glance
Auckland, North Island, New Zealand
Food Tour, Lifestyle
Price$199 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
All inclusive price covers food, entry fees, wine and food tastings plus a la carte restaurant lunch with wine, plus complimentary mineral water and goodies bag per person. NO added fees or costs
Personally guided by Phil Parker. Complimentary mineral water, printed info and tasting notes. Plus everyone gets a Goodies Bag of NZ treats to take home.
- A short trip to the suburb of Pt. Chevalier. Visit the charming seaside Café for fresh brewed coffee/tea and an choose a superb cafe muffin or scone.
- Phillipe’s Chocolates. French-born chefs create sweets and pastries for your perusal. Choose four complimentary hand-made chocolates to take home.
- Sabato Fine Foods (sample and browse imported Italian, Spanish and local gourmet goods). Enjoy a complimentary coffee while you browse.
- Wine tasting with local cheeses. Lunch at renowned Soljans Vineyard restaurant. Lunch includes is 'open menu' with a glass of wine plus tea or coffee.
- Finally - visit renowned Borich Orchard Markets store for fresh fruit & vegetables and fine foods and let Phil treat you to our famous NZ ice cream!