Trip at a Glance
Desert Diamond Distillery inc.
Kingman, Arizona, United States
Distillery Tour, Lifestyle, Sightseeing
Price$10 USD per person
About 1 hour
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Monday through Saturday, 10am until 6pm
4875 Olympic Drive, Kingman, AZ 86401
Either a free tasting glass AND/OR a sample cocktail. It varies, depending on the day.
Please check our facebook page and website, as we may be adding a second location summer of 2014.
- Production room. This production room is a state of the art facility, first of it's kind in the United States. It is the first production area of it's size to be semi-automated.
- Arnold Holstein still. This still is a state of the art piece of equipment that is our showpiece in the production room.
- Barrel room. Our barrel room is growing each year. We still take tours through this area of the warehouse, and you can smell the "Angels Share" and find out more about how barrels age.
- Tasting Bar. You can taste our Spirits at our tasting bar. The tasting part is highlight four! They are delicious.
- Tasting Bar. Our tasting bar is iconic, because it came out of the old Las Vegas strip. It was from the original Andres Restaurant off Fremont Street, and the Rat Pack used to hang out there, along with many famous people!