Trip at a Glance
Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain
Bike Tour, Sightseeing
Price€30 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
We start from the Main Entrance Plaza de Toros de las Ventas. c/ Alcalá, 237 28028 Madrid España
Tour Guide, bicycle, helmet, tools, accident Insurance and Liability coverage, mechanical assistance are all covered. Also, there is a break on the tour including coffee or other beverage and pictures (sent by email). *Does not include: Sightseeing tickets, Accommodation, Food and drink, unless otherwise noted. Transfer to and from hotel.
We recommend arriving 15 minutes prior to the departure time and wearing the provided helmet. The tour is subject to weather conditions. If your tour is cancelled due to bad weather, you will be given the opportunity to choose another date or refund the full amount. Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended. In winter months we recommend warm clothing and to be prepared for rain and to bring appropriate clothing. Participants must be at least 13 years of age. Reservations are necessary. This tour can also be organized as a private tour in groups of 4
- Alone or with friends, this is the best way to see Madrid, it's streets, it's people, it's culture and monuments. There is something around every corner.
- "Cycling sharpens ones awareness. It is like the difference between a meal that is cooked in the microwave or a meal cooked from scratch"- Rebecca Jensen
- A fun and ecological way to get to know Madrid.
- The most complete Tour of Madrid.
- Difficulty rating = Very Easy