Trip at a Glance
Adventure, Hiking Trekking
Price$300 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
English speaking guide, Transfers from & to Marrakech Muleteers and mules for luggages Full board on trek + mineral water, coffee and tea Accommodation at Neltner Mountain hut Ground transfers by minibuses / taxis: ( hotel - trek - hotel ) Mess, cooking & toilet tents (camping option ) Porters for luggages from snow line to Mountain hut (Winter treks)
The Accommodation during this trek can either be in a mountain hut for the winter treks or on camping if prefered from June -Octo. Good walking boots and socks / good trainers Personnel First aid Kit 3 to 4 season sleeping bag Day sack/backpack Head torch / headlamp Ice axe and crampons (winter) Lightweight waterproof over-trousers / rain-pants Water bottle or camel back (recommended)
- Climb the mount of Toubkal which is the highest peak in North Africa 4167m
- Challenge yourself to climb the highest peak in North Africa in 2 or 3 days
- The tour starts and finishes in the vibrant city of Marrakech, and includes transport to and from Imlil
- We will trek with a local English speaking guide , a local cook and mules to carry our luggage. It’s a challenging walk rather than a climb, and anybody in good physical condition can reach the top.
- Make sure you bring your camera; the views from the summit are spectacular. Mount Toubkal 4167m is the highest peak in North Africa, and is a trekking peak involving no climbing and instead involving walking in crampons holding an ice axe for security (Nov to April ). The itinerary has been designed for keen walkers, as the ascent is non-technical, but involves some easy scrambling and snow slopes.