Trip at a Glance
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Price$350 USD per trip
5 hr, but can be adjusted on request
70 km maximum
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Guide services, motor vehicle (max 3 people) and all expenses for car, such as parking, gas and Ontario Tax (13%). If the group is 4 or more people rented car could be arranged for additional fee.
- See the Ontario Parliament Building, the CN Tower, and the Rogers (Skydome) Centre
- Explore shopping areas such as Bloor Street and Yorkville
- Visit Toronto’s own castle, the ‘Casa Loma’, home of a late Henry & Mary Pellatt
- Visit Historic Distillery District - Gooderam & Worts, which is now one of the top tourist stops on our tour.
- See Toronto historical neighbourhoods, such as Kingsway, Old Mill Inn