Trip at a Glance
5 night and 4 days fishing
Depends on the distance traveled by boat to fishing stops each day.
Johannesburg International Airport (or arranged)
Transport from Lusaka (Zambia) Airport to lodge return. All meals on trip, 5 night accommodation, boats + 40L fuel p.boat.p.d., fishing licenses, local beer and soft drinks, guide/skipper.
This is a malaria area but if prophylaxes are taken then there should be no problem. Yellow Fever certificates are compulsory. Cell phone connection is possible at the lodge.
- Hooking into the magnificent Tigerfish under wild African skies.
- The amazing bird life along the banks of the Zambezi River and the constant call of the Fish Eagle.
- Hearing the Hippos splash and feed and the trumpeting of elephants at night, while sleeping soundly, secure in your cabin, in the vast wilderness.
- Sharing fishing stories around the boma's camp fire, a mere stones throw from the rivers edge.
- African safari style lodge and warm hospitality.