Trip at a Glance
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Boat Tour, Sightseeing
Price$49 USD per person
5 Nautical Miles
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily at 2pm, 4pm, 6pm, and twilight
Pier 3 Marian Park, Thunder Bay
90-Minute tour aboard a 40' (12M) ketch sailboat. Splashes and laughter = no charge.
Minimum: 2 Passengers required for a departure. Maximum: 12. No hard Shoes – Soft tread footwear only Adult - $49 including tax; Child - $25 for 10 and under.
- Thunder Bay Main lighthouse and 3km long breakwall
- Historical (decommissioned) and working grain elevators
- Enjoy the sights of the city from the water
- Mingle and mix and sail among the recreational sailboats – great photo opportunities
- See bird wildlife – cormorants, pelicans, bald eagle, blue heron.