Trip at a Glance
Nature, Wildlife Tour
Price$1500 USD per person
6 Days, 5 Nights
All National Park Fees, 4x4 Safari Vehicle With Pop Top, Camping Fees, Guide, Meals on Safari, Tents, Foam Sleeping Pads, Cooking Equipment and Utensils, Cook
Price does NOT Include: Visas, Inoculation and Personal Insurance, Flights, Tips, Drinks, Laundry, Mineral Water and other Personal Items, Sleeping Bag, Transfers from Kilimanjaro International Airport to Arusha, Meals at Hotel, Hotel Accommodation
- Lake Manyara National Park is home to more than 400 species of bird.
- Ngorongoro Crater hosts over 20,000 animals and a Masaai Tribe.
- Tarangire National Park boasts ancient Baobab trees and large herds of elephants.
- Serengeti National Park is spectacular because of the annual migration of more than a million Wildebeest and half a million other animals.
- Tarangire National Park is famous for its beautiful African sunsets and large concentrations of game in the dry season.