Thessaloniki on culture, gastronomy, tradition and art.
Thessaloniki: where the Experience will take place.
Eleni Danana is your Hostess for the whole experience.
Eleni is a dramatherapy practitioner. Being a Thessaloniki resident and having spent 15 years of her working life in Germany, she has a unique ability to convey this knowledge to her guests. She also knows the intricacies of authentic life in the city and is an excellent communicator.
- Place of Origin: city of Drama
- Lives in: Thessaloniki
- Speaks: English, German
- Loves: travelling, art, organic products, greek and international cuisine, personal development, innovative marketing and business, interior decoration
- Has Travelled to: all over Greece, France, Spain, Switzerland, Italy, Serbia, Holland, Chech Republic, Sweden, Norway, Russia, Turkey, Egypt
- Personal Traits: open minded, flexible towards people’s needs and preferences, a unique personal blending of the Greek and German cultures
Here’s how we’ll spend the day and what we’ll do together:
This Experience is offered in TWO versions: Standard Pack and Deluxe Pack.
1. Thessaloniki for the insiders
Thessaloniki is a beautiful city, but only reveals its true secrets to the real cognoscenti. This is what guests will experience: the hidden identity of the city, through a series of distinguished routes that will take them on a journey seeking civilization, culture, gastronomy, quality and cuisine, together with a unique blend of traditional and modern quality way of life.
2. Hands-on cultural experiences
Eleni, being an accomplished drama-therapy practitioner, will offer her guests the opportunity to intimately experience the essence of the ancient Greek civilization via a course on drama-related therapeutic activities.
Thessaloniki for the insiders
Guests will experience the hidden identity of the city, through a series of routes that will take them to characteristic hotspots, with a reference to how the past has shaped the present. They will explore today’s real city life, and the way it influences the local people’s culture. They will also visit special landmarks, hidden spots on gastronomy, shops “with an edge” (clothes, jewelry, handcrafts), and cultural venues.
- Standard Pack – Duration: 4 hours
Timetable: Saturdays & Sundays: 10.00-14.00
all other days: 16.00-20.00
Price: 50 euros per person
- Deluxe Pack – Duration: 6 hours
Timetable: Saturdays & Sundays: 10.00-16.00
all other days: 14.00-20.00
Price: 100 euros per person
Group size: 8 persons max
NOTE: “At a Glance Trip Highlights” mentioned hereby, refer predominantly to the Deluxe Pack
Let GoGreek for A Day, by Intron help you plan your next memorable experience.