- Discover Te Anau and Fiordland National Park
- Explore Glaisnock, Worsley and Clinton rivers
- Enjoy the spectacular scenery
- Have an opportunity to catch a trout
- Experience an unforgettable fishing adventure
The Wilderness Fishing is offered by Fiordland River Guides. Come and experience stalking and sight fishing in the wilderness rivers of Fiordland for real wilderness trophy trout! There are rivers like the Glaisnock, Worlsey and Clinton, best suited to sight fishing and stalking. These methods are preferred for best results, with both dry fly and nymph being equally successful.
The rivers mentioned above are only accessible by boat. The advantage of that is you get to enjoy pristine, crystal clear waters with great stocks of trophy brown and rainbow trout, ranging between 3 and 6 lbs and sometimes up to 12 lbs. There are also lots of spin fishing opportunities you can enjoy in more than 20 rivers around Te Anau, too! Ian looks forward to seeing you soon!
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.