Trip at a Glance
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Cocktail Tour, Heritage-History Tour, Lifestyle, Sightseeing
PriceFrom: $30 USD per person
2 Hours in the Watering Holes of the Fabulous!
About a mile, sometimes less!
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Saturday at 3 pm or as a private tour.
Antoine's Annex Cafe 513 Royal Street
A witty, joy-filled expose of the amazing men and women who shaped our culture since it's very beginning. Enjoy the Real History and the Best Gossip from a long term French Quarter resident and guide.
Wear something comfortable, but appropriate, for carousing through the Quarter! G L-f de Villiers is your community-based tour provider since 1989. Recommended by Frommer's, Curve, and ManAboutWorld
- The Twirl! starts with a history of gay New Orleans back to the days of empire!
- Visit the homes of Tennessee Williams and other renown luminaries and find how why it wasn't just an accident that genius thrived in the Vieux Carre.
- Catch a ride on the Carousel in the beautiful Hotel Monteleone with the perfect Hemingway Daiquiri. Did you know that Liberace was a headliner there?
- Explore The Napoleon House, a favorite watering hole of renown artists and writers for over a 100 years. Our cocktail offering there is a Pimm's Cup.
- Walk the very streets visited by Capote, Hellman, Rice, Stein, Faulkner and many others who have made la vie en rose renown throughout the world.