Trip at a Glance
Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada
Adventure, Hiking Trekking
Price$2410 USD per person
August 27th - Sept. 3rd, 2014
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Transportation from the point of origin and return, helicopter flight into the Tombstones, camping fees, accommodation in Dawson City, cooking gear, camp stoves, tents, meal preparations, meals/snacks/beverages on the expedition, tarps, major first aid supplies, emergency radio or satellite phone, and professional guides.
Not include: Transportation to point of origin, transfers, accommodation and food other than included in the itinerary, gratuities, and personal equipment.
- take a helicopter flight through the Ogilvie Mountains
- scores of hanging valleys and mountain tarns will serve as backdrop to our hike
- revel in the beautiful autumn colours
- take a tour of the goldfields
- enjoy an evening of festivity at Diamond Tooth Gertie's