Trip at a Glance
Airlie Beach, Queensland, Australia
Boat Tour, Saltwater Fishing, Sightseeing
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Whitsunday Crocodile Safari P O Box 568, Airlie Beach, Queensland 4802, Australia
· All weather day tour with expert guides and commentary · Courtesy return bus transfers from Airlie Beach and Proserpine · Barbecue lunch ** · Traditional Billy Tea and Damper · Iced drinking water · Rain ponchos are provided as required · Insect repellent is provided as required
Bring: Hat, Camera, Cash (for cold drinks & souvenirs), Jacket (on cool or windy days), Footwear (any type is appropriate)
- Cruising the calm waters of Proserpine River as you watch estuarine crocodiles in their natural habitat.
- Explore a mangrove ecosystem and observe the inhabitants: including birds, fish, crustaceans and the Queensland mudcrab.
- Explore Goorganga Plains on a tractor-drawn wagon train to discover the vegetation and wildlife in a freshwater wetland habitat.
- Professional expert commentary from local experienced guides.