Trip at a Glance
Bike Tour, Sightseeing
Price$45 USD per person
11 KM / 7 miles
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
June-August: everyday at 10am
Nedre Slottsgate 4, 0157 Oslo
Bike, helmet, guide, poncho if necessary
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before tour departure time. Water is available to purchase in the Viking Biking shop. Bathrooms are also available.
- The stunning modern Opera House, with time to explore both the interior and exterior;
- The car-free Akerselva River path including a stop in Oslo's most "alternative" neighborhood full of street art;
- Mathallen, the indoor food market, with time to buy some typical Norwegian food like brown cheese;
- Numerous waterfalls, with time to explore the largest one;
- The lively neighborhood of Grünerløkka.