Trip at a Glance
Windermere, England, United Kingdom
Adventure, Hiking Trekking
PriceFrom: €2820 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Two experienced guides, minibus transport, accommodations, meals, drinks, gratuities for hotel porters and waiters, entrance fees, local specialist guiding fees
- The secret of our small group walking tours lies in choosing exciting itineraries and turning them into relaxing vacations for others to enjoy.
- We offer you the luxury to relax, be carefree and totally immerse yourself in the local atmosphere, making the most of your precious time.
- Our priority is to give you a tour of the highest standard and excellent value for money; prices are fully inclusive with no hidden extras.
- We climb Ingleborough hill (2372ft), one of ‘The Three Peaks’ of the Yorkshire Dales, where once stood an Iron Age fort.
- We walk across the Yorkshire moors to the ruins of Top Withins, said to have inspired Emily Bronte to write Wuthering Heights.