Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Cartagena De Indias, Colombia
Eco Tour, Nature
$165 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Plaza Fernandez Madrid
• Private transportation. • Typical lunch. • Trip leader. • Hiking tour with a local guide. • Tour at the Museum of San Jacinto.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & RESTRICTIONS: An average level of fitness and mobility is required to take this trip. Travelers must be able to walk without the aid of another person.
- • Explore the Montes de Maria region.
- • Hiking to discover the flora, the fauna and petroglyphs left by the ancestral people of this region.
- • Feel the region´s culture, famous because of its gastronomy, its music and its hammocks
Explore with us the Montes de Maria and discover its nature, history of an ancestral people and the culture that comes from three races.
• Explore the Montes de Maria region.
• Hiking to discover the flora, the fauna and petroglyphs left by the ancestral people of this region.
• Feel the region´s culture, famous because of its gastronomy, its music and its hammocks
At 6:00 am we drive out Cartagena to the Montes de Maria. Here we do hiking to discover the flora, the fauna and petroglyphs left by indigenous people of this region. At 12:30 p.m. approx., we have a typical lunch of the area. At 2:00 p.m. approx., we visit the Museum of San Jacinto to learn about the history and culture of this region. At 3:00 p.m., we return to Cartagena.
Approximate driving time: 4 hours.
Approximate walking time: 3 hours.
Let Taroa adventures help you plan your next memorable experience.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.