Trip at a Glance
Heritage-History Tour, Private Tour, Sightseeing
Price$280 USD per trip
About 8 hours
About 120 km
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Your accomodation in Budapest
Private tour guide, tour vehicle, hotel pick up/drop off.
max. number of participants: 5. In the summer time, International Palace Games and Tournaments are held in Visegrád. Ask for actual date and programs!
- Esztergom Chatedral and Teasury offers miracolous architectural and artistic values and unpaired medieval gems of goldsmithery.
- The Turkish mosque of Esztergom is the most northern Ottoman monument in Europe, where you can learn about the history of Hungary!
- Visegrad Royal Fortress is a mediveal castle, where you can even enjoy a real knight's tournament and falconry.
- Wandering on the narrow, cobblestone streets of Szentendre, admiring the old baroque merchants houses gives you the feeling of stepping back in time!
- While at the Marzipan Museum of Szentendre, try your hand at preparing your own "sweet souvenir!" Visit the rich marzipan figure collection too!