Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Heritage-History Tour, Private Tour, Sightseeing
$280 USD per trip
About 8 hours
About 120 km
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Your accomodation in Budapest
Private tour guide, tour vehicle, hotel pick up/drop off.
max. number of participants: 5. In the summer time, International Palace Games and Tournaments are held in Visegrád. Ask for actual date and programs!
- Esztergom Chatedral and Teasury offers miracolous architectural and artistic values and unpaired medieval gems of goldsmithery.
- The Turkish mosque of Esztergom is the most northern Ottoman monument in Europe, where you can learn about the history of Hungary!
- Visegrad Royal Fortress is a mediveal castle, where you can even enjoy a real knight's tournament and falconry.
- Wandering on the narrow, cobblestone streets of Szentendre, admiring the old baroque merchants houses gives you the feeling of stepping back in time!
- While at the Marzipan Museum of Szentendre, try your hand at preparing your own "sweet souvenir!" Visit the rich marzipan figure collection too!
Danube Bend, on the tentative list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites, is full of natural beauty and history.
Together, on this private tour, we will visit Esztergom, the once-upon-a-time coronation town of the country, admire the treasures of the Primate Church of Hungary and the Christian Museum, visit the medieval castle of the Árpád-dynasty and learn all about the history of the Middle Ages in Hungary. See the newly restored Turkish mosque of Esztergom. Walk in the amazing renessaince palace of King Matthias in Visegrad, and visit the Upper Castle, wich lived its heydays in the 14th century, when Anjou Charles Robert seated here. Wander on the narrow streets of the picturesque mediterrean settlement of Szentendre, the home of galleries and painters.
In the summer, the International Palace Games and Tournaments are held in Visegrád. Ask for actual dates and programs!
Your adventure awaits!
A service that allows for everyone to create their own unique travel adventures in Budapest and Hungary. For leisure and business travelers, families and small groups, couples, lone travelers, senior travelers, visitors with special interests, and incentive groups. We organize private sightseeing tours, theme tours, experiential and adventure holiday activities in Budapest and Hungary. We can assist you in customizing your tailor-made tours ensuring a unique and personal holiday experience. Each of our tours provides general and specific information about a great country's history, culture, gastronomy, folk customs, music, literature, actual events and more.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.