Trip at a Glance
Masterton, North Island, New Zealand
Adventure, Multi Activity Tour
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Guide service, Accommodation, Meals, Transportation
- Appreciate the stunning coastline which boasts a large fur seal colony
- Enjoy world-class free-range hunting of red stag, fallow buck and wild boar
- Experience some of the best fishing imaginable with groper, blue cod, crayfish
- Try swimming and snorkeling on the fine-sand beach
- Explore the unusual rock formations
Join Alister and Bridget at their Wairarapa Lodge. In addition to the stunning coastline, visitors may enjoy world-class free range hunting of red stag, fallow buck and wild boar and some of the best fishing imaginable with groper, blue cod, crayfish and paua. Safe swimming and snorkeling is offered on the fine sandy beaches and rock pooling and exploring the unsual rock formations is a heavenly way to relax. Stay in beautiful lodge accommodations and enjoy home-cooked meals with your days bounty. Take a late night stroll and enjoy the vast night sky littered with stars and the Milky Way, visible to the naked eye. Alister and Bridget also provide excursions in to the back country to refurbished but authentic 1920′s musterers huts. The huts sit beneath Mt. Adams, the highest peak in the coastal mountain range. Come stay, hunt, fish, and explore in the Wairarapa region.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.