Trip at a Glance
Cotswolds, England, United Kingdom
Adventure, Hiking Trekking, Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Price€2500 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Two experienced guides, minibus transport, accommodations, meals, drinks, gratuities for hotel porters and waiters, entrance fees, local specialist guiding fees
A journey with us is like a chapter in a good book you cannot put down, a discovery trail of treasures, an active vacation outdoors where you meet like-minded people and create wonderful memories.
- The secret of our small group walking tours lies in choosing exciting itineraries and turning them into relaxing vacations for others to enjoy.
- We offer you the luxury to relax, be carefree and totally immerse yourself in the local atmosphere, making the most of your precious time.
- Our priority is to give you a tour of the highest standard and excellent value for money; prices are fully inclusive with no hidden extras.
- Explore the Cotswold Falconry Centre to watch a world class falconry display & tour the palace where Sir Winston Churchill was born!
- Cast your mind back to Tudor England as we visit Sudeley Castle & go on an excursion to Blenheim Palace: