Trip at a Glance
Architectural Tour, Sightseeing
Price$160 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Any day, around 8:00 am
Car, fuel, driving, guiding
Not included: entrance fees for you; parking fees. Entrance fees about 55 - 63 RON/person (14-16 USD/person); -Parking per tour: Sinaia: 10 RON (2,5 USD); Bran: usually free; Brasov: 6 RON (1,5 USD).
- The Peles Castle - placed in one of the most picturesque sites in Romania, this castle will amaze you by the size, outstanding design and the luxury!
- Sinaia Monastery - built in 1695; the whole town of Sinaia developed around it. We can visit the old, original church, and the new one, from 1846.
- The Bran Castle - the famous so-called "Dracula's Castle" looks indeed, as it ought to be Dracula's Castle. A maze of corridors, staircases and rooms.
- The Black Church from Brasov - the largest gothical style church between Vienna and Istanbul, it can hold as many as 5 thousand people!
- The Black Tower - part of the old fortifications system of Brasov, the Black Tower offers the best location for taking pictures of the Black Church.