Trip at a Glance
Cape Town, South Africa
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Guide service, transportation, wine tastings
- Visit the town of Stellenboch and its world renowned wine estates
- Enjoy the finest wine and food in South Africa
- Explore the picturesque Franschhoek Valley
- Admire the beautifully preserved Cape Dutch Architecture
- Walk through the charming streets of Stellenbosch
Join Clive, your Cape Town Tour Guide for a wine tasting tour in Cape Town, South Africa. The Cape “wine lands” are a beautiful region worth visiting. Located just outside of Cape Town, the “wine lands” will immerse you among hundreds of wineries, tall mountains, and beautifully preserved Cape Dutch Architecture.
You will continue on your tour to the town of Stellenbosch to visit the Stellenbosch Village Museum, an outdoor collection of periodic homes dating back to the mid 17th Century. From Stellenbosch, you will then continue to Franschhoek Valley to admire the picturesque scenery and to enjoy a wonderful lunch in the region known as the culinary center of South Africa. To end your tour, you will enjoy another wine tasting at the Franschhoek wine estate.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.