Trip at a Glance
Tennessee, United States
Lifestyle, Music Tour
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
March-October: 1:30pm Sun.-Fri ; 11:30am | Saturdays, and some weekdays (Daily tours 12/26 to 1/1) | February: 11:30 am Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat, Sun, 1 pm Sat
Beale & 2nd Streets
Guide Service, Sun Studio
- Join these fun-loving rides through musical Memphis, complete with live music and tambourines, shakers, and bongos for you to enjoy.
- All of the guides on this tour are professional Beale Street musicians who play and sing selections from the city's rich musical heritage.
- Enjoy a guided tour of Sun Studio.
- Take your photo at the microphone where Elvis recorded or next to Jerry Lee’s piano!
- It's great fun for all ages!
Whether it’s the 90-minute Mojo Tour or the 3-hour Big Mojo Tour with Sun Studio, you can’t go wrong on these fun-loving music tour rides through Memphis, complete with live music and tambourines, shakers, and bongos for you to enjoy.
The Home of the Blues comes alive on this city tour aboard the nation’s only music bus. All of the guides on this tour are professional Beale Street musicians who play and sing selections from the city’s rich musical heritage, while entertaining you with comedy, history, and behind-the-scenes stories of your favorite Memphis personalities. Enjoy an exciting introduction to Memphis on this action-packed drive through the city. It’s great fun for all ages! (Note: Admissions to attractions not included on the Memphis Mojo Tour.)
This tour includes all the sights and fun of the Memphis Mojo Tour plus a guided tour of Sun Studio, the studio that launched the careers of Elvis Presley, Jerry Lee Lewis, and Johnny Cash. Take your photo at the microphone where Elvis recorded or next to Jerry Lee’s piano.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.