Trip at a Glance
Likely, British Columbia, Canada
Nature, Wildlife Tour
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
May - October
Accommodations, meals, guides, necessary motorized equipment (boats, motors, vehicles), orientation and interpretive information.
Not Included: International airfares, applicable Canadian taxes, Wilderness Stewardship Fund, gratuities, liquor, ground transportation from/to Williams Lake airport. Ground transport is available
- Gary has devoted his life studying the social hierarchy, habits, habitat and body language of grizzlies while communing with them on their turf.
- Experience and see some of Canada’s premier wildlife in close proximity, ideal for photography and just experiencing nature in the raw
- Observe the “cycle of life” as the clear glacial waters of the Mitchell River run red with the returning sockeye salmon.
- This adventure provides exceptional grizzly bear watching and photography opportunities as the bears feast on salmon.
- See many species of birds including ducks, geese, blue herons, trumpeter swans, dippers (water ouesels), whiskey jacks (gray jays), sapsuckers, woodpeckers, grouse, swifts and many more