Trip at a Glance
Thasos, North Aegean, Greece
Cultural Immersion, Lifestyle
Price€70 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Weekdays from 16:30 - 20:30, weekends from 10:00 - 14:00, June 1 - September 30
Predetermined central point on Thasos Island
Food sampling, local transportation, venue entries
Meerting Point: predetermined central point on Thasos Island. Thasos, or Thassos, is a Greek island, geographically part of the North Aegean Sea but administratively part of the Kavala regional unit.
- Hidden “treasures” walk-about. Thasos is where the experience will take place. Yiannis Kalliarekos is your host for the whole experience.
- Yiannis will take visitors through a behind-the-scenes walkabout in Thasos.
- The activity will cover all interesting places and sites on the island.
- This is a thorough walkabout, including visiting villages with traditional architecture and sampling local delicacies.
- What’s Special about this experience is Yiannis has profound knowledge of Thasos and can convey it effectively to people from diverse cultural backgrounds.