Trip at a Glance
Tellico Plains, Tennessee, United States
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Bottled water, snacks, deli style lunch, any equipment needed.
These trips are perfect for the entire family. Instruction provided, if desired, at no additional cost.
- Catch brown trout, rainbow trout and smallmouth bass.
- Take in the beautiful scenery, highlighted by Bald River Falls.
- You have the option to either fish for wild or stocked trout.
- Our experienced guides will teach you the small stream techniques, which will help you catch the trout!
- This fishing tour is great for beginner and seasoned anglers alike.
The Tellico River is renowned for its brook, brown and rainbow trout fishing. The river rises in the Uniconi Range of mountains and stretches through Tellico Plains.
The Tellico River is our home water. It is the state’s largest freestone trout stream, meaning that it’s free flow, not dam controlled. It’s a wade fishery only due to it’s size and average water depths. The Tellico remains one of Tennessee’s top trout streams and is a very popular tourist location. Many postcards feature the streams tumbling mountain waters as the main theme and tourists continue to travel from miles around for a photo of its main scenic attraction, Bald River Falls.
Join us for a full day of fishing for trout and immersing yourself in the beautiful nature and wildlife surrounding this amazing river. This trip is perfect for the whole family. We will provide all necessary equipment. Just bring your camera for a postcard-worthy photo!
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.