Trip at a Glance
London, England, United Kingdom
Museum Tour, Sightseeing
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Guiding Fee, Entrance Fee
- The Tanks where Tate Modern's subterranean former oil tanks transformed into spaces for perfomances
- Olafur Eliasson's 'The Weather Project' which shows the Londoners what the sun looks like up close
- Ai Weiwei's sea porcelain sunflower seeds scattered on the floor
- Carsten Holler - the giant spiral slide
- Warhol's 19 art galleries filled with iconic pictures, soup cans, junks, and what not
Tate Modern is a national art gallery of Britain exhibiting modern, interactive arts that have became a phenomenon among the locals and travelers alike. Get carried away by the gallery’s quirks and have your guide take you to Carsten Holler “Test Site”, a novelty slide that will surely awaken the childhood in you. Wonder about Doris Salcedo’s ‘Shibboleth’, a fault pulled off perfectly by the sculptor to illustrate the imbalanced difference of the society. Then there was Ai WeiWei’s sea of porcelain sunflower seeds that prompted us to think about the issues of exploitative labour. This place, like no other, is definitely an otherworldly experience with new installations coming in every year, guaranteed. Makes you wonder how creativity was done so perfectly.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.