Trip at a Glance
Australia Photography Tours
Launceston, Tasmania, Australia
Photo Tour, Sightseeing
Price$1875 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Pricing: $1875USD (twin share) Price includes: All ground transport All Accommodation All Tuition (6 hours per day) All Breakfasts Single share + $285USD
Important Lunches, Dinners, Entrance Fees and Travel Insurance are not included. Flights should be booked separately once your Tour booking is confirmed What to Bring: Photographic & General Gear DSLR camera 24-70 mm lens Tripod & Cable Release Up to 20 kg luggage Dependable Portable External Drive Laptop and power supply Adobe Lightroom 4.0 software (30 day trial available) When needed, some professional equipment will be shared by the Lead Photographer free of charge
- PURPOSE Enjoy a truly authentic travel experience - a trip of a lifetime! Travel and learn photographic techniques at an easy pace Learn or refine your travel photography skills with 6 hours daily tuition
- Learn to master landscapes and nature photography This Tour is lead by Professional Photographer Alfonso Calero who will assist you when you need to communicate with locals to get the perfect photo.
- Locations have been carefully chosen to offer a variety of experiences both with scenery, food and culture.
- Hand picked locations provide the chance to practice the many genres of travel photography while enjoying the sights
- We'll focus on photographing Landscapes, People, Food, Still Life, Street Portraits, Night, Architecture, Nature & Close Up styles/genres Learn to photograph a story book Learn Photo Editing in Lightroom 4.0 Benefit from private one-to-one tuition that will allow you to learn at your own pace