Tanjung Benoa Uluwatu Tour
Trip at a Glance
Private Tour, Sightseeing
$75 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Everyday at 08.00 local time
We will pick you up at the hotel lobby
English or Dutch speaking driver, AC Van, Petrol, Entrance fee in above tourism object, performance ticket, Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran.
- The tour is starting by visiting Tanjung Benoa, the centre of watersport activities in Bali
- Visit Pandawa Beach, a new tourism object
- Visit Padang Padang beach, a beach which is very famous as surfing place.
- Go to Uluwatu Temple,a temple on the rock about 90 m above the sea. We will also enjoy Kecak Dance performance, the most famous dance in Bali
- Having dinner in Jimbran with simple menu of seafood
Nusa Dua Uluwatu Tour will take you to explore the south part of Bali, the tour will start to explore Nusa Dua area by visiting Tanjung Benoa as the centre of water sport activities in Bali. Then we proceed to Pandawa the Secret Beach, long range of white sandy beach with white rock cliff as background. After visiting Pendawa Beach, then we continue to visit small white sandy beach which very popular as surfing site, Padang padang Beach.
We will arrive at Uluwatu at around 5 pm, Uluwatu is a Hindhu Temple which was build on the edge of the cliff in the southern peninsula which facing to Indian ocean. The Kecak and Fire Dance show performs everyday beside the temple and start at 6 pm accompanied by a fabulous sunset. After the dance show we will drive back to Jimbaran bay where we will stop for a fresh seafood dinner. Where the table set up on the white sandy beach.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.