All Inclusive Dawn & Dusk Tour Of The Taj
This is the tour for the how-it-was made buffs. It is a narration of what all it took to achieve the grand design that Shah Jehan chose for the Taj Mahal. It explains the various engineering marvels that had to be executed to make this marvel a reality. How the architect Isa Mian actually imagined the conception of paradise on earth, with gardens and a stream to gild the eternal resting places of the King & Queen. How craftsmen from all across the globe were brought in to create the jeweled look of the Taj Mahal. You have to wake up a tad early for this walk but the view you get makes the effort worth it. As the golden rays of the rising sun kiss the greatest monument of love, the phrase “seeing things in a new light” comes alive. This is followed by a complimentary Craft Tour that takes you to the ateliers of the stone inlay artists. Agra has carefully preserved the best stone inlay tradition in the whole of South Asia. These artisans come from an unbroken line descended from the very master craftsmen who created the intricate stone inlay on the Taj Mahal. See these master craftsmen at work. This is followed by a buffet lunch at fine dining restaurant located conveniently on the way. Enjoy the Oriental Bazaar Walk and get ready to view the Taj Mahal at dusk. This involves going to the other side of the river and viewing the Taj under the falling light of the evening sun whilst seated in a beautiful garden. Get back to your designated drop-off point. Midways stop to collect your Surprise and Complimentary Tour Memento
Know before you go
• Not suitable for pets
• Infant seats unavailable
• Limited wheelchair access
• Not recommended for people with walking restrictions
• Check your phone for SMS/Email/WhatsApp containing your trip and guide details
• The Sunrise section of this tour is unavailable on Fridays and Sunrise Sightseeing is done from adjoining nature park
• Complimentary Bazaar Walk has alternate circuit on Tuesdays
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Physical difficulty level: Easy
Age limit: No age limit for this tour
What to bring
• Please ensure that you are carrying a mobile phone with the same contact number as given during the time of reservation.
• Please carry any valid ID that has Name, Age & Nationality.
• Drone camera is strictly prohibited inside and around the Taj Mahal.
• Eating and smoking is strictly prohibited inside Taj Mahal. Arms, ammunition, matchbox, smoking items, tobacco products, liquor, eatables (Toffees/Gum), head phones, knives, wire, mobile charger, electric goods (except camera) and Plastic/Polythene items. Tripods are also prohibited.
• Mobile phones are to be kept switched off or on silent mode.
• Please avoid carrying big bags and books inside the monument; this may increase your security check time.
• Photography is prohibited inside the main mausoleum.
• Avoid touching & scratching the walls & surfaces of the monument as these are heritage sites and need special care.
• Visitors are requested not to make noise inside the mausoleum.
• Kindly desist from engaging with hawkers, vendors, touts and other people during the tour. Direct them to your Tour Guide.
• Tips / Gratuities
• Alcoholic beverages
• Videography & Photography charges wherever applicable
Your adventure awaits!