Trip at a Glance
Go Local Tours Ptv Ltd
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing, Walking Tour
PriceFrom: $40 AUD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
7 days a week, 10am
The Strand Arcade 412-414 George Street ,Sydney
Local licensed guide, Enjoy Informative commentary by your Ringer* tour guide, Get a vocabulary lesson on Aussie slang throughout the tour, Appreciate the coffee/tea stop at the conclusion of the tour.
Always wear comfortable shoes and keep an umbrella and raincoat handy. Price excludes: Entrance fees, Hotel pick-up and drop off, Food and beverages (not mentioned), Gratuities/Tips (optional), Coffee/tea purchases, Food purchases, Drink purchases, Items of a personal nature.
- Get an insider's perspective on Sydney’s many and varied laneways by your local Ringer* - "Ringer*" the best available
- Run by a "Fair Dinkum" Australian tour guide
- Learn about the evolution of Sydney from a penal colony to a modern metropolis
- Discover the history of Sydney as you venture down the backstreets of popular inner city streets
- View some of Sydney's popular icons including the Rocks, the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House.