Trip at a Glance
Palermo, Sicily, Italy
Adventure, Hiking Trekking
Price£3,995 GBP per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Two experienced guides, minibus transport, accommodations, meals, drinks, gratuities for hotel porters and waiters, entrance fees, local specialist guiding fees
A journey with us is like a chapter in a good book you cannot put down, a discovery trail of treasures, an active vacation outdoors where you meet like-minded people and create wonderful memories.
- The secret of our small group walking tours lies in choosing exciting itineraries and turning them into relaxing vacations for others to enjoy.
- We offer you the luxury to relax, be carefree and totally immerse yourself in the local atmosphere, making the most of your precious time.
- Our priority is to give you a tour of the highest standard and excellent value for money; prices are fully inclusive with no hidden extras.
- Enjoy walking in the heart of the Mediterranean. Sicily is a magical island museum where you can see many unexpected treasures and unique scenery.
- Climb Mt. Etna - Walk across the hinterland to a hidden cave with Neolithic paintings - Visit three different UNESCO World Heritage Sites