Kilauea Summit Highlights
Trip at a Glance
Adventure, Eco Tour, Nature, Volcano Tour
$300 USD per person
3 miles to 9 miles
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
7 days a week
Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park
Professional interpretive guide.
- View Kilaueas world famous summit eruption, which began in March of 2008
- Experience the continuing eruption & growth of Kīlauea volcano in the National Park
- Enjoy the amazing Hawaiian culture that still thrives here on Kilauea today
- Great photo opportunities
- Tour begins whenever you prefer!
Explore the best of the summit area of Kilauea volcano! This highlight tour includes stops at the Jaggar Museum to view the summit eruption, steam vents and sulphur banks, Kilauea Iki overlook, Nahuku lava tube (aka Thurston Lava Tube) and a few hidden gems just off the beaten path.
Explore the world’s most active volcano with one of our professional, award-winning guides – get away from the big bus and van tours and get out into the field to visit areas that few visitors get to see while visiting Hawai’i island!
We offer only active, education based explorations that focus on topics such as Geology, native flora and fauna, and the amazing Hawaiian culture that still thrives on the volcano today.
Our tours are family friendly, easy to book and leave our guests with a deepened understanding of the science and the culture of Kīlauea.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.