Trip at a Glance
Palermo, Sicily, Italy
Art Walk, Sightseeing
Price€130 EUR per trip
about 3 hours
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays
Guided tour of the above mentioned highlights but no entrance tickets.
Not suites for clients with disabilities. The tour is proposed for groups of maximum 15 people.
- Guided visit of the Arab-Norman Cathedral from the XII century, now World's Heritage.
- Guided visit of the famous Palatine Chapel with its covering of mosaics from the XII century and its impressive arabic ceiling.
- A typical walking tour in the narrow alleys of Palermo's historical centre learning by your guide about the city's history.
- See the impressive baroque Square of the Quattro Canti with its monumental statues .
- See the Fountain Pretoria and learn about the history of its naked statues, the Bellini Square with the superb fassades of the Martorana and S Cataldo