Trip at a Glance
Five Senses Tours
Architectural Tour, Sightseeing
Price$220 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily at 6:30 a.m.
Your hotel for car tour or meeting point for motorcycle tour
Transport, accommodation, guide, transfers, breakfast, lunch, entrance fee, helmet for motorcycle riders
Motorcycle option is available only on Saturdays, while car option is available everyday; guests need valid driving license for motorcycle option
- See Hoysala architecture and sculptures at Belur including Chennakesava Temple which took 100 years to build.
- Explore the magnificent 12th century temples of Shantaleswara and Hoysaleswara at the old capital of Hoysala Empire.
- Visit the world’s largest monolith statue of Gomateswara, the son of the first Jain spiritual leader.
- Taste authentic Jain cuisine lunch in a traditional home.
- Admire sculptures dating back to 12th century that are signed by the respective sculptors.