Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
€182 EUR per person
6 h'rs 30'
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
From Monday to Sunday at 9:30
Your hotel / any other location within 3km radius
Private transportation in a minivan - entrance fees to attractions-Lunch break ( a light meal & coffee ).
- The City Hall: venue of the annual Nobel Awards Banquet on December, 10th in the Blue Hall.
- Gamla Stan, the Old Town: Medieval architecture and narrow, cobbled streets. The historical center is packed with attractions.
- The Royal Palace: The impressive compound in Baroque style is the official Seat of the Swedish Monarchy dating back to the 17th century.
- The Vasa Museum: is home to the world-famous warship which sank in 1628 on its maiden day in Stockholm harbor.
- Monteliusvägen: on the trendy, hilly island of Södermalm, we get a panoramic view of the City and Lake Mälaren from the view point.
We’ll explore the city together and see what you’d most like to see at the Royal Palace,
you can certainly have a look around this Baroque beauty).
Stroll through the colorful cobbled streets of Gamla Stan, complete with the medieval cathedral, then
perhaps let the afternoon take a more bohemian turn and explore a trendy neighborhood like Södermalm.
Discover some secret spots that only a local can point you – As your host,I can’t wait to share with you
my favorite places to eat, drink and hang out.
Indulge in lunch at a spot that suits what you’re in the mood for – pickled herring, perhaps?
- then take things down a notch and have fika.
Your adventure awaits!
Hi, I am LOGBI. I hold a degree in Hospitality & Tourism . And I am a certified tour guide in cultural tourism (Medieval towns, Open-Air museums, churches... ). I moved to Stockholm four years ago from the West Coast of Norway. I do have a long experience leading city tours for cruise travelers in English, French and Italian languages. During my time in Stockholm, I did absorb everything about history, architecture, art, gastronomy and I would love to show you around the hidden gems of my favorite city. I do offer walikg and sightseing tours in the city around the iconic landmaks such as : -The Royal Palace, The Great Cathedral ( Storkyrka), -The Old Town , Gamla Stan ,the German Church (Tyskakyrka), -A day-Trip to the university city of Uppsala, -A Boat-Trip to Drottigholm Palace , the officiel Residence of H.M. the King of Sweden and a Unesco Worls Heritage site since 1991.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.