Trip at a Glance
Photo Tours Vancouver
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Photo Tour, Sightseeing
Price$85 CAD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Multiple dates. Departure time will be confirmed when booking is made.
Spokes Bicycle Rentals (in front of entrance), 1798 West Georgia Street, Vancouver
Local photography expert guide
Bring fully charged batteries and lots of room on your memory card. A zoom lens is recommended. A tripod is not necessary but can be useful if you are particularly interested in macro photography. All group photo tours require a minimum of 6 people. Confirmation will be sent out 24 hours before the start time. This photo tour will go ahead in light to moderate rain but will be cancelled if there is terrible weather.
- Learn photography tips and techniques from an accredited photographer
- Receive tips on composition for greater visual impact and specific techniques for exploring creativity with your camera
- Come away with more confidence and better photographs
- Explore Stanley Park, a world renowned 1,001-acre public park bordering downtown of Vancouver, with a local
- Explore creating abstracts through motion