Private St. Germain de Pres Tour
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Eye Prefer Paris Tours
Paris, Ile-de-France, France
Private Tour, Sightseeing
$240 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
10:20AM & 2:30PM, start times flexible
Saint Germain de Pres Metro
Coupon for free glass of Champagne at glamorous nightclub
Price does not include price of macaroons. $240 for up to 3 guests. $80 for each additional guest.
- Cafe Deux Magots/Cafe de Flore The two most famous Paris cafes where Hemingway, F. Scott Fitzgerald, and Picasso gathered.
- Luxembourg Gardens One of the most beautiful gardens in Paris with a former palace owned by Maria de Medici
- A macaroon tasting at one of the best bakeries in Paris
- St Sulpice Church - the second largest church in Paris after Notre Dame, it was in the book & film The Da Vinci code
- Visit the Grand Epicerie, the most delicious gourmet store in Paris
A private tour of St. Germain des Prés is one of the most beloved areas of Paris. As a former hub for writers and artists like Hemingway, Picasso, and Jean Paul Sartre in the 1920s, it still has a unique, carefree vibe that is unparalleled. From its lavish 19th-century Belle Époque–style buildings to its top antiques and contemporary art galleries, to its famous people-watching cafés, St. Germain des Prés is the quintessential Paris experience. Tour also includes a visit to the magnificent Luxembourg Gardens, the 17th century St. Sulpice Church, the second largest in Paris (and also written about in The DaVinci Code), a bakery known for its scrumptious macaroons, and a stroll down a street known for its cafes and delicious food shops.
Your adventure awaits!
Richard Nahem, owner and operator of Eye Prefer Paris Tours is an Ex-New Yorker living in Paris since 2005. He loves to share the insider secrets of Paris with his guests and is more like a good friend showing you the city rather than a formal guide telling you only facts and history. He has received the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence in 2013 & 2014 with over 300 five star reviews. He also writes a popular insider blog www.eyepreferparis.com
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.