Private St. Germain de Pres Tour
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Eye Prefer Paris Tours
Paris, Ile-de-France, France
Private Tour, Sightseeing
$240 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
10:20AM & 2:30PM, start times flexible
Saint Germain de Pres Metro
Coupon for free glass of Champagne at glamorous nightclub
Price does not include price of macaroons. $240 for up to 3 guests. $80 for each additional guest.
- Cafe Deux Magots/Cafe de Flore The two most famous Paris cafes where Hemingway, F. Scott Fitzgerald, and Picasso gathered.
- Luxembourg Gardens One of the most beautiful gardens in Paris with a former palace owned by Maria de Medici
- A macaroon tasting at one of the best bakeries in Paris
- St Sulpice Church - the second largest church in Paris after Notre Dame, it was in the book & film The Da Vinci code
- Visit the Grand Epicerie, the most delicious gourmet store in Paris
A private tour of St. Germain des Prés is one of the most beloved areas of Paris. As a former hub for writers and artists like Hemingway, Picasso, and Jean Paul Sartre in the 1920s, it still has a unique, carefree vibe that is unparalleled. From its lavish 19th-century Belle Époque–style buildings to its top antiques and contemporary art galleries, to its famous people-watching cafés, St. Germain des Prés is the quintessential Paris experience. Tour also includes a visit to the magnificent Luxembourg Gardens, the 17th century St. Sulpice Church, the second largest in Paris (and also written about in The DaVinci Code), a bakery known for its scrumptious macaroons, and a stroll down a street known for its cafes and delicious food shops.
Let Eye Prefer Paris Tours help you plan your next memorable experience.
Richard Nahem, owner and operator of Eye Prefer Paris Tours is an Ex-New Yorker living in Paris since 2005. He loves to share the insider secrets of Paris with his guests and is more like a good friend showing you the city rather than a formal guide telling you only facts and history. He has received the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence in 2013 & 2014 with over 300 five star reviews. He also writes a popular insider blog www.eyepreferparis.com
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.