Trip at a Glance
Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka
Nature, Wildlife Safari
Price€2495 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Sunrise to sunset plus night drives.
Transfers from/to Colombo in a comfortable A/C vehicle. Comfortable hotels in each location. All meals. All park entrance fees. Daily jeep tours. Local wildlife expert. Photo coaching.
- View Sri Lankan leopards in Yala National Park - an endemic subspecies of leopard confined to the island of Sri Lanka.
- Surround yourself with Sri Lanka's endemic pink-eared elephants at Udewalawe National Park.
- Watch herds or chital, water buffalo and wild boars feeding in Sri Lanka's wide open grasslands.
- Enjoy the antics of hundreds of friendly monkeys including, purple-faced leaf eaters, southern langurs and toque macaques.
- Venture out at night to find jungle cats, fishing cats, rusty-spotted cats, civets and slender lorises.