Trip at a Glance
Alghero, Sardinia, Italy
Four hours, offered twice daily (morning and afternoon)
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
9:30 AM and 2:30 PM
Banchina Rafael Catardi Pier
Snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel, and fins), a snack of local food.
All the food served on board comes from small local production. We satisfy any eating restrictions that our guests may have (vegetarian, food intolerance, et cetera).
- Learn the techniques behind scientific monitoring of particularly elusive marine animals.
- Find out how dolphins communicate with each other through the use of acoustics
- Observe the most beautiful cliffs and beaches in Alghero.
- Swim in clear and open waters.
- A biologist will lead you on an underwater snorkelling trip to observe the seabed and its fauna.