The Splendour of Angkor Wat
Trip at a Glance
Angkor Wat, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Private Tour, Sightseeing
$30 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
English Speaking Tour Guide; Transportation; Drinking Water
- Your dedicated and knowledgeable guide will provide all the necessary information to bring Angkor times back to life
- Angkor Wat, Angkor Wat Moat
- Carvings, architecture, history
• Departure: 8:30 / 14:00
• Return: Midday / Evening
• Remarks: Recommended morning departure.
• Sites you will visit: Angkor Wat, Angkor Wat Moat
• Highlights: Carvings, architecture, history
This is the perfect tour for those who are not keen to rise too early. By the time the sunrise watchers have left the scene you will arrive to appreciate the largest religious monument ever built – Angkor Wat. Astonishing in the morning or afternoon light you will be able to photograph the temple from across the lotus pond and then continue to explore the many levels and intricately carved galleries. Your dedicated and knowledgeable guide will provide all the necessary information to bring Angkor times back to life. This is another tick on your “bucket list” and an experience of a lifetime.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.