Trip at a Glance
Lahaina, Hawaii, United States
Segway Tour, Sightseeing
Price$146 USD per person
2 hours plus 30-minute orientation session.
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily at 7:30 am and 12 pm
Safety helmets are a must and are provided for each rider at no extra charge as well as safety reflective Vest or T-shirts
The Segway PT is appropriate for virtually anyone that weighs from 85 to 260 pounds. Maximum 12 people per tour (6 people per guide). Bring closed shoes, tennis shoes (tone up shoes not recommended), sun screen and sun glasses. Bottled water and other refreshments including snacks are available at the office for purchase. Cancellation Policy: If the tour is cancelled by the tour operator, the full ticket price will be refunded. Cancellations by customer prior to 48 hours are charged a minimum $10.00 per person administration fee. We charge 100% for No Shows or cancellations within 48 hours. Riders may be responsible for all damage to equipment if such damage is determined to be the result of reckless and irresponsible operation by the guest.
- Experience the best of Lahaina in a fresh way – on a Segway
- Communication radios provided – you hear everything our guide will say during the tour, Enjoy expert commentary on Lahaina and its surroundings from your Segway guide
- Receive expert instruction & training on how to ride a Segway
- Glide along the famous Lahaina Front Street and soak in the picturesque views of the history, ocean and sun. Take stops on your Segway adventure to photograph Lahaina's key landmarks. Select your favorite photos from your tour and let us print and frame them for you. We take and print high -uality digital images with state-of-the-art equipment. Get HD video from your tour on a disc – we narrate, add Hawaiian music and special footage to your DVD
- Keep the famous Segway Maui "Don't Hit Me" T-shirt as a souvenir