Trip at a Glance
Iscat ( International Sightseeing, Consultancy And Training)
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Price$1000 USD per trip
9 - 10 Hours
130 Km ( 80 Miles)
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Any day but before 10.00
Copenhagen (at your Hotel/Cruise Ship etc)
Transport, Guide and Lund Cathedral
NOT included in the Price : The Bridge Toll Fee approx. $57 - Lunch approx about $23-37 - Ferry Fee approx. $57. Lunch is optional, however as it is a fairly long day out it seems sensible to have a nice Swedish style Lunch.
- The Bridge from Denmark to Sweden This is 4 km (2.5 miles) under a tunnel, 4 Km over a man made island followed by 8 Km over the bridge.
- The Turning Torso, designed by Spanish Bridge Designer Santiago Calatrava ~ an amazing building 190 meters high with 54 floors.
- Malmo City Centre, Stor Torget and Lilla Torget (the big square and little square). A charming part of the Centre with the Walking Streets.
- Lund Cathedral ~ origins are older than 1085. Come and see Finn The Giant in the Crypt and the Astrononomical Clock.
- Ferry to Helsingør, Denmark ~ a 20 minutes trip passing the UNESCO Site of Kronborg Slot (Hamlet's Castle) and along Strandvejen to Copenhagen