Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Cartagena De Indias, Colombia
Eco Tour, Nature
$165 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thr, Fri, Sat, Sun at 8:00 am
Plaza Fernandez Madrid
• Private transportation (Car & Boat). • Trip leader. • Baru´s walking tour with a local guide. • Local snack. • Seafood ceviche or Cocktail liquor “Cocoloco”. • Typical lunch. (Fish)
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & RESTRICTIONS: An average level of fitness and mobility is required to take this trip. Travelers must be able to walk without the aid of another person.
- Explore the South of The Baru´s Island.
- Feel the culture of the hidden village of Baru.
- Discover the South of Baru´s lagoons and their beautiful white sand beaches.
Explore with us the spectacular South of Barú Island in Cartagena, Colombia, and discover a hidden village, its culture and their spectacular landscapes, with views, lagoons and white sandy beaches.
• Explore the South of The Baru´s Island.
• Feel the culture of the hidden village of Baru.
• Discover the South of Baru´s lagoons and their beautiful white sand beaches.
At 7:15 a.m. we drive out of Cartagena towards to Baru´s village where we take a tour with a local guide to visit and learn about its culture and its people. At 11:00 a.m. approx. We visit some beautiful white sandy beaches in the South of Baru´s Island. At 1:30 p.m. approx. we have a typical lunch. At 3:00 p.m. approx. we return to Cartagena.
Approximate Driving Time: 3 hours.
Approximate Boat Time: 30 minutes.
Let Taroa adventures help you plan your next memorable experience.
We specialize in curating unique trips in new and little known places in the Colombian Caribbean. Our travelers can authentically connect with the culture and nature to facilitate a positive exchange of experiences between travelers and the local communities
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.