Trip at a Glance
Miami, Florida, United States
Food Tour, Lifestyle
$59 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Lunch: 12:00 PM. Dinner: 5:00 PM.
Two blocks from Ocean Drive, Miami
5 food stops. Plenty of food is served.
- Listen to the dramatic and inspiring history & architecture of the Art Deco district.
- View the infamous locations of past movie sets, and explore the most important landmarks in the district.
- Visit local, favorite restaurants and delicious ethnic eateries hidden in plain sight.
- Enjoy tastings where locals eat and learn what restaurants to avoid.
- Meet people from all over the world who share a passion for adventurous culinary findings.
Join us on the South Beach Miami Food Tour to savor tasty treasures inside the beating heart of Miami Beach, during a fun and engaging history and architecture walking tour of the Art Deco Historic District, with a culinary twist. Enjoy delicious tastings at at a diverse range of establishments. Taste the best of Miami Beach’s global (“melting-pot”) cuisine with its predominantly Latin, European, and American comfort food. Uncover the hidden hotspots for ceviche, empanadas, homemade Cuban dishes, Refajo drink and much more. You will sit and relax while savoring different dishes, as well as stand and eat on the go as in a cosmopolitan city.
Listen to the dramatic, inspiring story of the district, as you visit the infamous locations of past movie sets. Explore the most important landmarks, and embrace the variety of ethnic eateries!
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.