Trip at a Glance
Sorrento, Campania, Italy
Boat Tour, Sightseeing
Approximately 6 hours
Sorrento to Amalfi
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Every day, time based on your availability
Sorrento Marina Piccola
Towels - Snorkel Masks - Various Beverages - Snacks on board - Fuel - Taxes
We'll be in touch before the excursion date to go over any details. This tour can be customized based on what you would like to do. Various Boats are available.
- Positano: the view of Positano from the sea is one of the most famous in the world, so get your camera ready!
- Fiordo di Furore: The only fjord on the Amalfi Coast, with a little beach full of characteristic blue fishing boats.
- Amalfi: Enjoy some time to visit the cathedral and walk the cobblestone alleyways lined with shops and restaurants.
- Conca Dei Marini: Voted in the top 100 most beautiful villages in all of Italy, this secluded beach is ideal for a swim and lunch.
- Swimming off the boat in tucked away coves. The Mediterranean Sea is clean, clear and warm.