Trip at a Glance
Fairbanks, Alaska, United States
Adventure, Dog Sledding, Snow
Price$350 USD per person
From one day to one week
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Bill Cotter's Kennel
We offer onsite housing - All equipment provided
- Beginners will learn how to feed, care for dogs, harness and the art of sled handling/manuvering.
- Mush your own team each day.
- Intermediate musher will learn everything about racing.
- Care and feeding in races , camping, medical care of the dogs, booties when and how to use. Strategies, run rest schedules .
- Lease a team and run a qualifying race or races. Once you qualify they can run the Iditarod or Quest