Trip at a Glance
Jammu and Kashmir, India
Price$4580 USD per person
Approx 800 miles
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
20 July 2017
Leh, Ladakh, India
Western + Sherpa Guides, Fabulous Meals, Permits, Hotels (BF), Transport, Back up Vehicle, O2 Monitor, Sat Phone + InReach Satellite Communications, Medical, Boutique-style Kamzang Journeys Camps!
Our signature Kamzang cycling style, some of the best cycling and most specular scenery on the planet! Our 'Kamzang-style' trek set-up is a home-away-from-home. NO single supplement on trip!
- Approx 900 km Cycling, Approx 12,000+ Meters Altitude Gained, Exotic Leh + historic Indus Valley, Otherworldly High Salt Lakes (Tso Morori, Tso Kar).
- The Kardung La + Wari La (both 5300+ meters), Desert-like Nubra Valley, Bactian Camels, Oasis Villages + Sand Dunes, Cycling along the Shayok River.
- Traditional Ladakhi Villlages, Camping with Nomads + Nomadic Life (Yaks, Nomadic Tents, Pashmina Goats, Salt Butter Tea).
- Himalayan Passes + Snow Peaks, Buddhist Ladakh + Tibetan Buddhist Monasteries, Idyllic Campsites.
- Central Asian Wildlife, Challenging Cycling, Good Roads, Lots of Exploration!